OneCornwall (East Cornwall TSH and West Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly TSH) have identified Teach First as their National provider, and they will work in partnership with Teach First and Leading Schools South West to provide the NPQs to schools in Cornwall. You can find out more about the individual NPQ programmes, here
If you would like to join our mailing list for information about the NPQs and other events please email email@example.com
NPQs with OneCornwall
Why Teach First?
- Teach First is a national charity offering innovative ITT courses, NPQ and other school improvement courses
- Teach First have 18 years’ experience designing and delivering high quality training to schools that need it most
- Teach First have reached >19,000 Teachers across its programmes, including ITT (rated Outstanding by Ofsted in 41/48 areas) and current NPQ suite.
- Teach First have reached 90% of NPQ alumni report they can now implement improvements to their schools
- 100% of Headteachers were satisfied with Teach First’s Leading Together programme and Headship First Pilot (which supports those new to Headship).
- Teach First NPQs reflect a blended model, with some online content, regular virtual online seminar led by Delivery Partners and some in-person events time
- Teach First, being our Lead Partner (LP) for ECF, can together with OneCornwall strengthen the delivery of the Golden Thread, develop deeper and reciprocal partnerships with all the schools within the region and maintain the highest quality of training by working very closely together.
Why Leading Schools South West?
- LSSW is a registered charity that since 2012 has seen over 3,000 leaders graduate on its NPQ courses.
- It has one of the highest ratings from the DfE QA process of all national providers to date.
- It pioneered NPQs through an Apprenticeship route, with over 150 leaders taking advantage of this route, all successfully and over 60% with Apprenticeship distinctions. Over 150 leaders have already registered for courses from September.
- Four Teaching School Hubs: Cornwall, Devon, Plymouth and Torbay will collaborate with Teach First to develop a highly successful partnership delivering the reformed NPQs suite of qualifications together. NPQ facilitators and candidates will be able to access national as well as regional and local content whilst maintaining the fidelity to the programme.